Saturday, May 21, 2022

Vaccinated... Yet...

Vulnerable. Well, more than vulnerable. I have indeed contracted COVID-19, though I can't figure out from where. I've been careful to wear my mask when near strangers, though less good about sanitizing my hands and not touching my eyes. Obviously, I missed something along the line. But that can happen, as in this case.

So this is the sequence of events for me:

Headache,-->headache, muscle aches from hell, tiredness--> exhaustion, fever, cough-->tiredness, sneezes, occasional coughs

I'm not sure what the next couple days will be like, but if today is any indication, I should be up to almost normal tomorrow. 

It made it through three shots. My body reaaaally wanted to invite the invader in. I am not amused. But I should be good to go for at least a few months without really worrying about it. Gotta see more upsides, like it could have been so much worse!

But, my appetite is back after a short hiatus. And that has led to me overcompensating by eating everything in sight. Meh. It could have been so much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment