Friday, July 2, 2021

August! Hurry Up!

I have officially booked vacations for August, September, and October. August: A trip out to see my family in Illinois. September: A trip out to see my brother and family. in California.

Finally, in October: A CRUISE!!!! from New York to Bermuda.and back. I love sea days so I'm loving the schedule. Also, there will be three whole days in Bermuda to check out the lesser-known sights. The price is painful, but with how much I loved the Alaska one, I don't think that is going to be a problem. It will be well worth the experience. I'm super excited for the last vacation of the year.

I can't believe that I am doing all of this. But it will get me out of the state to sate the wanderlust that has been plaguing me lately. The weather hasn't been good for camping, so I'm stuck at home. But it's rain and humidity to make the trees happy. Happy enough that I am not watering the smaller trees. I am planning to water them most every weekend, except when I am out of town for two weeks. They will manage without if I soak well before and after. I also found this little buddy when I was turning on water for the cottonwood:



On the note of the cruise, I am so obsessed with the trip that I have been binging on YouTube videos about cruising and tips/tricks. Just booked my eating as well, so I don't have to worry about it onboard. Obsessed. And I have 93 Days to go. The website told me. Obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment