Sunday, June 6, 2021

Back at it!

 I'm back at it again, this time in 2021. Quite the jump, if I do say so myself.

So let me give an overview of the past four years. 

2017

--I got a help for my brains after a solid case of sheer insanity.

--I got official editing done on the book (number 1)

--Started donating platelets regularly (every two weeks-ish)

2018

--I started another book, this time in the vein of the monster hunter trope.

--Went to Alaska with Mom and cruised back down to Bellingham, then flew home.

--Started looking for work in earnest

2019

--Got a new job! A job I love.A job Tuesday through Thursday. Just what I needed!

--Wrote most of the second book

--Got Loki, the brand new Subaru Forester

--Grandpa and Grandma got in a bad wreck. (Grandma still having issues, and probably always will.)

2020

--Pandemic. Nuff said.

--Dad stayed here for a good three months and we ate a little too well.

--Started weight loss in July after hitting 256.5 lbs at a max 

--Took some of the extra time off to go camping in the fall.

2021 so far

--Continuing to lose weight: down to 210lbs as of today

--Pandemic is slowing: got my vaccine in January 

--Been busy camping on a few weekends that I am not giving platelets


Have a photo from the view on the cruise start in Seward. Something I may not be able to do for some time.

So that pretty much sums up what has happened between then and now. I'll post more here later, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment