Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Killin' It!

Killin' my teakettle that is. It's dead. I am making a required stop at Target to make sure not a day goes by that I am without fresh tea at work. And to pick up a few things while I am there.

Killin' puncturevine. Last weekend I weeded. And weeded. And I still see lots of goatheads every time I look! I will not give up though. I will get most of them before they go to seed so I at least will have less of them two years from now, if not next year since they are a two year cycle. Damn weeds.

Killin' a pair of good leather gloves thanks to the weeding. 

Killin' my set of pissed off joints. When I weed I sort of squat and lean an arm on one leg while the other one pulls out the suckers. Which means that I get quite the workout for my legs and hands. It feels like a flare, but I am hoping that it is just a transient case of overdoing myself. My fingers are mostly cooperating now, so my guess is that my legs, especially knees, are just being vocal from overuse.

Killin' the weight loss--the wrong way. I managed to gain weight over the past week and such just from not caring at all and being sick weekend before last. Or so I can blame it on. Not too much, like I had figured earlier, but I still gained two pounds in a week. I want to do that in the opposite direction! I'm not going to make my 200 by next week, but so it goes. It's just a number. But it still scares me that soon I can start writing my weight with a 1. No idea why the trepidation, but it's there. I'll get over it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment