Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Here's to Habits!

At least healthy ones.

I have been exercising daily since the 1st, with all but one day over 30 minutes. I know that this doesn't sound like much for most people, but it is a far leap for me from being on the couch or driver's seat for all hours.

One problem: Vacation.

I am hoping that either I am active enough to negate the problem or that I can sneak away and manage something on my own. With two active kids I think something will happen most days--I just hope I can keep up with them while somewhat ignoring the couch! 

Other potential stumbling block: food. I know that it is hard for me to turn down foods like rice/desserts and I know that it will be a struggle for me. Hoping that my willpower holds out. And if not, see problem above that may take care of it. Laps around the baseball field perhaps. It can keep my rear from getting sore on bleachers. 

Onward to more pleasant things! One more workday till I am outta here...well...plus a day. Yesterday was full of beating computers into submission and today so far has been paperwork and server issues. Probably cooling down to basics now that everything is caught up from yesterday. Here's to a calm Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment