Saturday, April 23, 2022

When Sharing Goes Wrong


Dearest Grandfather,

Someone taught you to share a little too well. 

Love,

Me

Yupper, he shared his cold with me. And Mom. And Dad. Not COVID, thank goodness, but it's still kicking my butt. I had to take Thursday off from work and cancelled my appointments for Monday.

On a good (?) note, I've lost five pounds, despite drinking a ton of water. Of course, I haven't really been eating much, so that figures.

In other news, my computer is mostly dead. I put in part of the warranty process, but the company requires a phone call to complete the process. First the automated routing couldn't parse my speech. Then the poor Indian man on the other end of the line just couldn't understand me through the coughing. It will just have to wait.

All thanks to a giving grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment