Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Head, Meet Desk

Lately I have been making several mistakes at work, things that under normal situations I would never have made. The past two months have been like this. It coincides with the time leading up to and after surgery as well. Some of it is probably stress, as we have an annual event coming up later in the month, but that can't be all of it.

So I'm stressed. A lot. And it is affecting my performance at work enough that my boss offered me time off to deal with whatever I needed to do. I appreciate it, I really do, but it makes me nervous that it is that obvious that more than a little something is wrong.

Between rapid weight gain, slugness, and overall just not...me?...I am sick of this. I don't know how I lived for so long before like this, but something has got to give and I need it to be something quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment